The folks over at American Hipster put together this spoof music video to commemorate last week’s Facebook IPO. Instead of Lil Wayne and Bruno Mars singing “Mirror”, they have Mark Zuckerberg and Sean Parker singing a similar song.
It’s about as over-the-top as spoof videos can get without being offensive, but it’s worth the 4 minutes.
- Why the Facebook IPO Failed and Why Their Prospects Are Not Positive (socialmediatoday.com)
- The microscope stays on as Facebook’s IPO needs further analysis (techi.com)
- Watch Mark Zuckerberg’s Sister Sing About A Facebook IPO … IN 2007 (FB) (businessinsider.com)
- Facebook’s IPO Celebrated With the Cheesiest Song Ever (failbook.failblog.org)
- This Infectious ‘Thank You Facebook’ Song May Make You Deactivate Your Account [Video] (gawker.com)