NADA Convention: TK Carsites to Hold Social Media Seminars
With the NADA Convention in Orlando happening this weekend, TK Carsites is proud to be putting on 5 social media related workshops. KPA and TK Carsites will be hosting them at the NADA exhibit hall in room W102A (one level down from the expo floor).
Social Media is the “hot topic” in automotive marketing right now. Millions of people are using sites like Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and blogs to engage with businesses and individuals and the automotive industry is ripe to get involved. As with most trends, there are vendors selling “hype over quality” and as a result, TK Carsites is offering these educational (NO PITCHING INVOLVED) 30-minute workshops to help dealers navigate through the bad parts of social media to find the true benefits and rewards.
Food and beverages will be available at these workshops. We encourage everyone attending the NADA Convention to stop by and learn the “why and how” of social media and other aspects of automotive Internet marketing.
Saturday, February 13th, NADA Convention Room W102A
- 11:00 – 11:30am Search and Social: How Social Media Makes Search Easier – Presented by JD Rucker
- 1:00 – 1:30pm Social Media: Why and How – Presented by JD Rucker
Sunday, February 14th, NADA Convention Room W102A
- 10:30 – 11:00am Search Engine Reputation Management: Owning Your Name – Presented by Jeneen Arnao
- 12:30 – 1:00pm Search and Social: How Social Media Makes Search Easier – Presented by JD Rucker
- 3:30 – 5:00pm A Dealership Case Study in Online Marketing Excellence – Presented by Brian Pasch and JD Rucker
For more information on each or to RSVP via Facebook, please see our NADA Events page. For a complete list of workshops including those being held by KPA, please see the full schedule of our NADA Convention workshops.