Facebook Marketing Tips: Ask Questions with Pictures
Facebook is a visual medium. It’s that simple.
Today, many business and brand pages are attempting to increase engagement by asking questions. Whether they’re familiar with the effects of engagement on EdgeRank or if they’re simply doing it because someone told them to, it doesn’t matter. The important thing is that they’re trying to engage and this is a good thing.
Unfortunately most are missing a major component to the strategy. Facebook is, again, visual. The ability that images have to get more attention to a post is unquestionable. Many businesses or brands are posting images OR they’re asking questions. The two should not always be separated. There are certainly times when posting an image by itself with a witty or relevant statement attached is fine, but when posting a question that is attempting to get responses, don’t just post text.
Add images. That’s it. Do it. Every time.
- Advanced Facebook Marketing for Books and Authors (slideshare.net)
- Doing Business Socially on Facebook | Wahine Media at Pacific New Media (slideshare.net)
- SOCIAL MEDIA, what we think about! – Facebook and comScore: “This is how to do social marketing” (venturebeat.com)
- 3 Ways to Supercharge Fan Engagement on Facebook (entrepreneur.com)
- Now that “follow us on Facebook” has replaced the website for brands, what will be next? (thenextweb.com)
- 3 New Facebook Features You Need to Know About… And Other Hot Topics. (blogs.constantcontact.com)