5 Best Social Media Tools To Manage Your Business
Maintaining a business’s social media can be a daunting task. It is vital to take advantage of every opportunity to increase customer awareness. Smaller companies used to use Twitter alone to post updates, but this no longer can be done. There are newer tools that can be used from one dashboard. Here is a look at the top 5 social media tools which will help to manage a business.
5. VerticalResponse. This system is a total service for any small business. It combines email and social media in one unique form. It unites them in a single online marketing campaign and is simple to use. It can schedule many items in advance, lets clients customize a library of websites for a particular industry, and offers suggestions for content. It comes at a cost of $18 per month.
4. Sendible. This tool allows a business to post to Facebook or to LinkedIn. It saves time and is effective at monitoring for relevant keywords and maintaining a social media presence. It separates email and social media unlike other tools. The basic marketing package charges $30 a month for up to 30 services.
3. Postling. This tool mixes basic social media postings, reporting, and monitoring. It also provides immediate notifications for reviews on Yelp and TripAdvisor. The price structure is perfect for companies that are trying to maintain a social marketing presence. It only costs $5 a month for the first five accounts and $3 a month for each additional account.
2. Sprout Social. This tool has many advantages against others because of the simple interface and detailed reports. It is quite organized as each team member can be assigned tasks and there is “Smart Inbox” that gathers all messages. The data regarding demographics is collected in one day and gives recommendations as to the best way to improve. For 20 social profiles, the cost is $39 a month.
1. HootSuite. This begins as a free option which supports one user and five social profiles. When need be, this tool has an upgradeable version. The free version is excellent for small businesses with basic accounts on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn. HootSuite Pro costs $10 a month and provides a bit more. A larger company may prefer HootSuite Enterprise.
Choosing the best social media tool will depend on the type of business using it and how important social media will be to the company. Most of the mentioned tools will offer an owner a free trial. Since there is no risk, it is best to give each one a try to determine the one that will make the biggest impact on the company.